We always strive to clearly and conspicuously disclose to users the following information regarding user’s auto-renewing subscription:
- Title of publication or service
- Length of subscription (time period and/or content/services provided during each subscription period)
- Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Note, that apart from the app’s interface information about the subscription, Apple subscription native flow ALWAYS shows you special confirmation window, where you also can see the full info about the subscription you are purchasing(name, length, full price, etc.), and where you are clearly and conspicuously required to confirm the purchase by means of one of identification methods (e.g. password, Touch ID, Face ID). However, if for some reason you still wish to make refund, read this section.