You can set a Live Photo as your Lock Screen wallpaper, and use 3D Touch to activate it at any time:
- In the app, choose a live wallpaper that you like and press Save
- Go to Photos, select the live photo you’ve just saved and then “Set as Lock Screen”:
- when prompted, you can choose to set the image as a Still / Perspective / Live Photo. Select Live Photo
- when prompted to set the image as your Lock Screen
- On the Lock Screen press and hold for live wallpaper to play.
- Live Wallpapers can be installed on iPhone 6s & 6s Plus, iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone 8 & 8 Plus, iPhone X. With other iPhone models they can be used as regular wallpapers.
- The animation of the Live Photo only works on the Lock Screen